To accept, manage and distribute contributions that will support Wisconsin FCCLA members who are learning to take informed, socially responsible individual, family and career actions.
Purposes of the Foundation:
- Promote Wisconsin Family and Consumer Sciences programs in middle/high schools and college/university settings.
- Advance access of grade 6-12 students to Family and Consumer Sciences courses, FCCLA chapters and continued membership
- Recognize achievements made by members and advisers in state and national FCCLA programs.
- Encourage participation in FCCLA National Programs through chapter grants.
- Support members pursuing careers related to Family and Consumer Science by providing Chapter President Scholarships.
- Collaborate with profesional organizations and businesses to create a network of support for FCCLA members and their advisers.